How to Play Roulette Online
Roulette is a very popular game among casino fans, as it is simple and doesn't require any mathematician knowledge and technical turn of mind. You just make a bet and are waiting for the result on the roulette wheel. Online roulette is more convenient than online baccarat and blackjack, as it has higher house edge.
The Essence of Online Roulette
The aim of a game is simple - you just put your chips on any color, number (s) or sets you wish to bet. It is allowed to place many different bets on each spin and players can do this while the ball is still spinning. After the dealer's sign "No more bets" it is prohibited to do any wagers. After the ball stops, the banker announces the number and color and distributes winning and losing bets.
Types of Bets and Payouts
Red/Black - even money (1:1)
Even/Odd - even money (1:1)
Low (1-18)/High (19-36) - even money (1:1)
Dozen (1st, 2nd or 3rd 12) - 2:1
Column (1st, 2nd and 3rd column) - 2:1
Line (6 numbers) - 5:1
Line (5 numbers) - 6:1
Square/Corner (4 numbers) - 8:1
Street (3 numbers) - 11:1
Split (2 numbers) - 17:1
Straight (1 number) - 35:1.
Each player receives chips of different color to avoid misunderstandings. So the dealer knows whom to pay winning bets. The chips can be of any denomination - $1, $5, 25$ or more, as you wish. Just tell the dealer the chips value you want to play with.
Roulette Wheel Structure
- Wheel consists of 18 black and 18 red compartments, which are alternately numbered, but not sequent.
- In European Roulette there is one more 0 compartment, and in American Roulette two additional sections - 0 and 00.
- and 00 sit opposite one another.
General Recommendations for Roulette Players
- Try not to play it at all not to lose great amount of money.
- Try to play on a European wheel with single 0-compartment.
- Don't make the 5-number wager.
- Don't think that numbers and colors are "due".