A Short Redbet Casino Review
We guess listing some pros and cons will be the best way to start our Redbet Casino review. So, here they are:
Advantages of Redbet Casino:
- The casino is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. These licenses are a guarantee of quality, so we definitely consider them as an advantage;
- The casino’s website is pretty multilingual - there are 8 language options to choose from;
- This online casino holds an award - it is a winner of 2015 Best Affiliate Manager Overall Award;
- Redbet Casino boasts a nice reputation among other independent and honest watchdog portals;
- Your private data is absolutely secure there, as the casino uses SSL encryption technology;
- There are a lot of ways to contact the support team: live chat, email, and phone. The website also has a pretty useful FAQ section;
- The Redbet Casino mobile version works without any problems. There are no special apps for different mobile devices, so you can play in the browser. Just go to the website, enter your details, choose a game, and start having fun;
- The wagering requirements for the welcome bonus are fair - 35 times the bonus amount. However, we will tell you more about their welcome offer a few paragraphs later;
- The website of this casino is stylish and very convenient to use - you won’t get lost here even if you try very hard.
Disadvantages of Redbet Casino:
- The casino has a rather long list of restricted countries. It includes Denmark, France, the United States, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Belgium, Canada, Poland, Spain, and plenty of other locations. The complete list can be found in their terms and conditions, so don’t forget to take a look at it before trying to create an account;
- The support service is great here, but the agents are not ready to help you at any time. They work from 10:00 to 02:00. That’s not the worst schedule ever, but still;
- There is a currency exchange fee which applies in case you use not EUR, but another currency. The fee is 1.5%.
Redbet Casino Game Library
You will find there over 700 games from top software developers like Microgaming and NetEnt. They are not the only providers here, but their presence says a lot about the quality of the casino’s library. Here you are able to try a collection of diverse slots (progressive slots are offered as well!), video poker, table games, live games, poker, sports betting, and live betting. Everyone will easily find something to their taste here.
Redbet Casino Welcome Bonuses
As a newcomer, you can get a 100% welcome bonus up to €100. The minimum deposit is €20, and the Redbet Casino bonus code to use is “WELCOME”. The bonus amount must be wagered 35 times, which is fine, and the wagering requirements must be met within 30 days. Some games are excluded from the promo, so check the bonus conditions carefully. The maximum allowed bet is €2 per spin or €0.2 per betting line.
Redbet Casino Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
Redbet Casino offers enough banking methods to choose from. They are Neteller, Skrill, credit and debit cards, and numerous direct bank e-payment options. Mastercard and Paysafecard are available only for making deposits. The minimum deposit amount is €10. The minimum withdrawal limit is a bit higher - €20. The maximum limits depend on the chosen method - certain methods even have no limits! The withdrawal time also depends on the method. Check https://top10-casino-reviews.com/32red-casino.htm to discover more details.