As per the rules of Roulette in Europe, there are 37 spots where the ball can land. Among them, 18 have red, 18 have black, and the remaining one has green as zero. The House wins if the ball lands on the green spot. Houses have the probability of winning 2.7%. In all the other cases, the player wins, and ratio for payout is up to 35:1, plus the original deposit made.
There are two types of bets available in Roulette, called inside and Outside Bet. A Brief of each of them is as follows:
In this type of bets, you can enjoy better returns on your deposit. However, the better return accompanies more risk as well. Different types bets used in Inside Bet are as follows:
- Straight up: Here bet is made on any single digit number, the payout ratio is 35:1
- Split Bet: you can split your bet within two numbers of your choice, and the payout ratio is 17:1
- Street Bet: You make the bets on three consecutive numbers, and payout here is 11:1
- Corner Bet: Just like street Bet, the bet you can make on any 4 consecutive numbers, payout being 8:1
- Line Bet: You can make the bet involving six digits span over two different rows, with payout 5:1
In this type of Bets, you will not be getting that much of returns as in the Inside Bets. Please remember that zero is not included in this type of roulette bets. A Brief of the types is as follows:
- Column Bet: Here you can make the bet on 12 selected numbers of your choice, the payout is 2:1
- Dozen Bet: Here you can make the bet on 12 selected numbers, and can classify them on Low, Mid and High ranges, with payout 2:1
- Color Bet: Here you can make the bets on Red as well as on Black, with payout 1:1
- Even/Odd: Bet is made on even as well as on odds, with payout 1:1
- Low/High Bet: Bet is placed between the high and low ranges of numbers, with payout 1:1
Besides these, different variants are there for Roulettes. They are as follows:
French Variant: Here you get half of your deposits returned when the ball lands zero. However, to enjoy this facility, you are to make the bets in even money, like the color, or even/odd, or High/low types of bet.
American variant: There are two zeros; hence, the winning percentage of the house is more. Clearly, it is risky for you.